Monday, November 23, 2015

MAKING A THANKSGIVING LIST...AND A PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE




Pottery Barn plaid mugs (no longer available but THESE are adorable, and THESE are super similar!) //  gold desk lamp // Kate Spade notebook // Kate Spade bow paperclips // festive salt and pepper shakers 

Thanksgiving is the one holiday I always offer to bring something I know I can bake...pumpkin pie! Not only is it a crowd pleaser, but it's a Thanksgiving staple. Since the pressure is on to bring a perfectly baked pie I always turn to my trusty "Perfect Pumpkin Pie" recipe. Thanks google! But as always before I jump right in I need to take a minute to jot down my to-do's and find my recipe so I can make my shopping list. I've found the Kate Spade gold polka dot notebook to be the perfect size to write down recipes and throw in my purse in case I need to refer back to it once I'm caught up in the hustle and bustle and all the other holiday shoppers when I get to the store. 




I couldn't help but do a trial run and bake an extra pie a few days early. This way I get to keep all the leftovers for late night nibbling...;)
HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment