Friday, March 11, 2016

PLANNING PRETTIES// NEW 2016 MIDYEAR DAY DESIGNER PLANNERS


O.M.G. is all I could think when I was scrolling through Instagram this past week when I saw all the brand new designs of the midyear Day Designer planners! There are 7 new patterns available as well as the classic black and white stripe and spotty dot patterns available in both the original and mini size- how exciting! If you're dying to get your hands on one of these as badly as I am, you can pre-order here! I think the hardest part is going to be trying to choose a favorite...


The palm print is definitely one of my favorites! Palm print has always been a favorite, especially during the summertime. Just think how pretty this would look tucked away in your pool bag while you get your work done under the sun!


Blue and white is another all-time favorite of mine... this print reminds me of a pretty ginger jar I see on pinterest all the time! Plus all the flowers are so pretty, this is a classic print that would never go out of style!


Flowers get me every time... I'm a sucker for fresh blooms! This pretty planner would brighten up any day, no matter how busy. How can you not get a smile on your face when you're pulling this out of your bag? 

What is your favorite pattern on the new Day Designer planners? I'd love to know in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

XOXO
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment