Friday, February 19, 2016

FILE TO STYLE FRIDAY // FEBRUARY 19


TGIF...am I right?! This has been one of the longest weeks I've had in a while. Between working 30 hours over the Valentine's weekend alone, 4 days of early classes and of course all the homework that comes with them (college student probs)... its safe to say I'm ready for an XL coffee and a break! Luckily I have a short work week, a few fun weekend plans and a trip to FLORIDA coming up in the next few days! Yay! Anyway, here are a few links I've been loving from this past week...






Thanks so much for stopping by! As I said I'll be down in Florida for the next couple of days so be sure to follow us on Instagram for fun pics of my trip! What were your favorites from this week? 

XOXO
Amy & Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment