Sunday, February 21, 2016

WHAT'S IN MY CARRY-ON?


Tomorrow I'm escaping the cold weather and heading down to Florida for the next few days! To say I'm excited would be an understatement... the next few days are going to be packed with fun, family, friends, food... oh and the best part, no work and school! For today's post I thought it would be fun to share what I keep with me on my carry-on since I know there's going to be a lot of traveling coming up for spring break...plus I'm a nosy person and these are some of my personal favorite posts to read!

ENTERTAINMENT
Magazines/ books: I love flipping through magazines and reading books, but with my crazy schedule lately I haven't had time to do either! I'm taking full advantage of the couple hours on the plane to squeeze in a bit of reading. I really want to read The Choice since the movie just came out! Nicholas Sparks books are always my favorite!
Earbuds: I'm obsessed with these rose gold earbuds! They're so cute and unique! I always have to have earbuds with me no matter where I am because I'm always listening to music. I would not want to be stuck on a plane ride without these... how am I going to survive without jamming out to my fav songs??

SCHOOLWORK PLANNING NECESSITIES
Erin Condren Planner: After working 30 hours over the Valentine's Day weekend, I decided to treat myself to a new planner that I've had my eye on for a while! Even though I'm on "vacation" I still have classes going on during the few days I'm going to be away, so bringing my planner is necessary to make sure I don't fall behind. 
InkJoy pens: Of course I couldn't have my planner without my favorite pens! These are great because they write so smooth, never bleed through the pages and come in a bunch of colors! 
Textbooks and homework: Just in case I feel the need to get some homework out of the way on the plane. 

BEAUTY
Makeup bag: I like to bring my whole makeup bag with me on my carry-on just so I can keep track of everything and don't have to worry about it getting lost. This way I can also touch up my makeup if I feel the need to. Some of my favorite products are my Benefit roller lash mascaraPhysician's Formula liquid eyeliner and of course a hydrating lip balm to protect my lips from the dry air!
"Moisturizers": With the medication I'm using on my skin, I can't use a traditional moisturizer anymore. However, the air here is super dry and the air on planes tends do be dry as well, so to get around my anti-moisturizer regimen I use my Mario Badescu rose water spray to give my skin a little extra hydration as well as my Bare Minerals complexion rescue to even out my complexion as well as protect it from the sun since this product has an SPF 30. 
Hand cream: I never go anywhere without a hand cream, and this one smells so good! My hands have been so dry, this is a must especially when traveling.

EXTRA
Sunglasses: Of course I need to bring sunglasses since I'm going to the sunshine state! I always have these with me too- you never know when you're going to need them!
Wallet: This seems like a no-brainer, but obviously I need this to hold my boarding passes, ID, starbucks card (duh) and a little vacation money!
Snacks: Luna bars are my favorite, I always have one in my bag! These are great for when you're in between meals but need something to hold you over.

Thanks so much for reading! Let us know what you keep in your carry-on in the comments below!

XOXO
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment