Wednesday, August 9, 2017

21ST BIRTHDAY WISHLIST/ GIFT GUIDE


I don't know about anyone else but this summer has been the summer of 21st birthdays! All of my friends have been celebrating their big days, and more than once I've found myself in a pinch thinking what I should get them!

Fast forward a few weeks and now here I am waiting for my big day! I turn 21 on August 17 (!!!) and I'm so excited to celebrate!

I decided to put together a little wishlist of a few things I would like to receive as gifts, but that would make great gifts for your friends birthdays as well!

One of my personal favorite gifts on here is the monogrammed wallet- I received this for christmas last year and I get so many compliments on it! 

What is your favorite gift to give on your friends birthday?

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment