Monday, August 7, 2017

AROUND TOWN // NATIONAL SISTERS DAY!

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a great, relaxing weekend!

There's only a few more weekends before it's time to head back to school and I'm trying to take advantage of every last second! This month I have some fun stuff left like the last of my sorority photoshoots, baseball games, farmer's market trips, birthday celebrations, and so much more!

This past week was filled with work and preparing for school, so this weekend I wanted to relax and have some fun! It consisted of a lot of movie-watching, going out to eat, downtown exploring and enjoying the chillier weather we've had!

Here's what I've been up to...

PHOTO #1: NATIONAL SISTERS DAY


Yesterday was national sisters day! Of course I had to share one of my favorite pictures of the two of us! These past two years wouldn't be the same without sharing File to Style with my sister! Working together and coming up with new goals and ideas has turned into one of our favorite things to do together! Stay tuned for some exciting things we've been working on this summer coming up really soon!

PHOTO #2: BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING


Please tell me I'm not the only one who walks into Target and gets excited about seeing the back-to-school display set up?? Getting fresh pens, notebooks, and folders will never get old! It gets me inspired to take on the new semester ahead!

PHOTO #3: FARMERS MARKET FUN


My boyfriend and I decided to spend one morning walking around one of our local downtown areas- wile we initially went to get some lunch, we found the farmers market and decided to explore that! They had the cutest little succulents that I was really tempted to take home to keep at my desk!

I had a nice relaxing weekend before having to jump back into my "work week", but I'm excited to start getting back into a little routine and being more productive!

Have a great week!

XOXO

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment