Sunday, January 17, 2016

A PEEK INSIDE MY SUGAR PAPER PLANNERS



I can't wait to give you a little peek into how I'm going to stay organized this year.  The Sugar Paper/Target collab did not disappoint and had so many different items in the product line.  When it first came out I grabbed a few must have items without knowing how I was going to use them. I started using 2 planners simultaneously.  I always carry around the brown Sugar Paper calendar with note pages in my purse.  This allows me to always have a notebook handy to jot down ideas that come to mind.  I seem to do my best thinking in the car.  I then use the larger white with black polka dots planner for my desk.  I work from home a few days a week and I find the layout of this planner great to help organize all my to-do's.  Hope you enjoy the sneak peeks.  









xoxo ~ Amy


















2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute planner! Have you ever heard of bullet journaling? I feel like it's right up y'all's alley on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no we haven't, but it sounds so interesting! We'll have to look it up, but you're right, it does sound like something fun to feature on our blog! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete