Sunday, January 24, 2016

BRIGHT STORAGE FOR AN ORGANIZED DESK

 Hello everyone...and happy end to another week.  If you're anything like me Sunday is used to relax till around 2pm'ish then I get this extra wave of motivation to knock something off my to-do list before the new week starts.  I always try to end the week on a productive note.  One thing I've been putting off is organizing all the office supplies I've grabbed over the last few months.  I have to admit I can't walk into Target without hitting the Dollar Spot...every...single...time!  I may or may not have a pen/notebook/note card hoarding problem. Sometimes the items are so cute and for only $1-$3 I can't pass it up.  This leads to my next problem...where to store everything.  

During the holiday I stocked up on some extra Sugar Paper gift boxes so I decided to put them to good use.  


I filled the small white Sugar Paper box with all my extra pens and pencils so I have them all in one handy place. The medium sized pink Sugar Paper box is perfect for extra note cards and gift tags.  Then the large turquoise with gold dot box I snagged from Home Goods is perfect for all my extra notepads and desk accessories.




During one of the last big Tory Burch sales I bought a pair of shoes.  I just couldn't part with the super cute box and shoe bag.  I normally don't use the box to store my shoes so I decided to use the extra goodies for more storage.  I found one of the shoe bags to be perfect for my ipad and the other one perfect for holding notebooks and pens.  It's such a fun and stylish way to keep the things organized in my work bag. 





I hope this gives you some inspiration for your next organizing project.  So much more colorful and cuter then the typical clear bins I've used in the past. Check out our Pinterest boards for more ideas and inspiration.  
XOXO
Amy




3 comments:

  1. Hello, OMG, I am obsessed with pretty boxes too & with desk storage solutions--thanks for sharing. xoxo Katelyn, The Yellow Spectacles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love these- they're cute and functional! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Storage boxes are a gem especially when you have so many knick knacks lying around the area without a proper aim. The exterior physicality of the boxes is an added bonus that helps to add colors to the surroundings which looks absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete