Wednesday, May 4, 2016

BEST IN BEAUTY // BEAUTY BAG SPILL SAVE VS. SLPURGE



I'll admit it... I'm a beauty product hoarder. I love trying new products weather it's a new mascara or a new cleanser for my skin. I think good quality beauty products that actually work are available for any budget, however I also think that there are some products that are worth the splurge! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite "splurge" and "save" products that I love!

1. Foundation- Splurge
Foundation is something that I like to spend a little money on since I have pretty sensitive skin and I like to avoid things that will potentially clog my pores and break me out. I learned through going to the dermatologist that sticking to makeup that is mineral based is better for your skin since the makeup won't sink into your pores and cause breakouts. My favorite has been Bare minerals, specifcally the complexion rescue and the powder foundation, but I've been wanting to try the It Cosmetics CC cream


2. Powder- Splurge
My favorite powder is the IT Cosmetics bye bye pores powder. It's Translucent and doesn't make your makeup look cakey or powdery. I even like to wear this alone on days I'm not wearing makeup because it does a great job at keeping my skin shine-free!



3. Blush & Bronzer- Splurge
Noticing a trend? Like I mentioned earlier, I tend to spend a little money on the products that go on my face since my skin is so sensitive. Right now my favorites are Bare Minerals and Smashbox! I've been looking for some great drugstore options to test out, so leave suggestions below!



4. Eyeliner- Save
I can be picky about eyeliners since I want something that is pigmented as well as last all day. That being said, I've actually found some great options at the drugstore that actually work really well! Right now I'm using the Maybelline line stiletto eyeliner and so far I love it!



4. Mascara- Splurge/Save
I've found great mascaras at both price points! Right now I'm loving the Benefit roller lash as my go-to. I like my mascara to not clump up, last all day and give my lashes a lot of volume!



Thanks for stopping by, we would love to hear your beauty bag favs in the comments below!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment