Friday, May 6, 2016

FILE TO STYLE FRIDAY // MAY 7


Happy Friday! This week has been a good one now that winter semester is (finally) over. We're looking forward to summer and all the fun plans that come with it! Make sure to follow us on Instagram so you're always up to date :) Here's what we've been loving this week...

This has been my favorite facial spray for years, but I really want to try this one! I use these to set my makeup and add a little hydration to my skin everyday!

How cute is this sleepy little mug? Totally need to add it to my collection. Also loving this Etsy shop, everything is so cute!


How adorable is This scalloped tote? Best part; it's under $50!

Thinking about adding this sparkly bauble to my collection.

Swoozies has their Kate Spade and Ban.Do academic agendas up for pre-sale!

I'm a little late to this party, but I just started watching Gossip Girl on nexflix and I can't stop- it's so addicting!


Thanks for reading, we hope you have a great weekend!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment