Wednesday, May 25, 2016

ROOM RE-DO INSPIRATION




Since I'm going to a new college in the fall, my family took that as a good excuse to pack up and move onto a new adventure! With moving comes new beginnings... including a fresh, new space to re-decorate! Right now, my room is admittedly not the most organized (shocker, I know), so I'm excited to add a few updates to make it feel a little more cozy. There are a few things I know I want to add to my new space that I'm already working on... like a fun, inspirational gallery wall! After spending longer than I'd like to admit on Pinterest, I've used that inspiration to round up some of my favorite, budget-friendly room decor pieces! 

Lilly Pulitzer for Garnet Hill duvet cover in "let's cha-cha" // set of two pink throw pillows // flamingo throw pillow (need this!) // pom pom throw pillow // capri blue candle (this is my favorite scent!) // blue area rug // Evelyn Henson "be a grizzly" print (Grizzlies are my new college mascot!) // ABD "I woke up like this" mug because what else would you drink coffee out of? // scalloped pot (you could use this for pencils or a cute vase for flowers!) // silver floor length mirror // mercury glass floor length lamp

Currently I have that grizzly print sitting in my cart and I'm in love with the beautiful floor lamp! I can't wait to add some of these pieces to my new room! 

XOXO
Angela & Amy

SHOP THE POST:


No comments:

Post a Comment