Thursday, May 19, 2016

SHARING SOME MAY DESIGNS LOVE


It's no secret us File to Style gals love ourselves a great notebook.  A few weeks ago I scored a new May Designs notebook on sale and had the best time personalizing my cover. With so many options I probably spent way more time than necessary but I couldn't help myself. And the funny thing is the cover I picked was my first choice but isn't that how things always work out....lol!  


When I opened my package I found out about my new favorite day #NationalNotebookDay.  I mean seriously what a great idea. I've enjoyed popping over to their Insta feed throughout the day to see all the fun pics.  


One of the best things about these notebooks is keeping them on display.  Once I'm done using them I just can't bring myself to toss it out so instead I'm going to start a collection.  It will be fun going back to my old books to see my random brain dumps or what crazy idea I was cooking up at the time.
  


Happy National Notebook Day!!

XOXO
Angela and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment