Friday, April 1, 2016

FILE TO STYLE / / BEST OLD NAVY TOTE




While shopping for a few spring staples online at OldNavy.com, I couldn't help but browse to the Accessories.  I can always use a scarf to complete an outfit or the perfect everyday tote to carry around town.  The color is a light gray and it has beautiful gold accents.  When looking online it's always hard to see the quality so I took a chance and ordered anyways.  SO GLAD I DID.  The tote is perfect in so many ways and looks like it costs way more than $40.  I love how it has a top zip, long handles to fit over my shoulder, a crossbody strap and tons of room inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to check back often for more fun posts.  Might even stumble on a very exciting giveaway.

p.s. Old Navy is having a 40% off 1 item sale so don't wait too long because i'm sure they won't last.

XOXO
Angela and Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment