Friday, April 22, 2016

FILE TO STYLE FRIDAY // APRIL 22


Happy Friday! Don't you just want to jump into that cozy bed and sleep the whole weekend away?? I know I do. And Ps- thanks Pinterest for the major #roomenvy. Anyway, with classes finally winding down and the weather finally warming up here, I've got summer on the brain so obviously I've been spending any free time I have online shopping and compiling a major summer wishlist. Click through and see what we've been loving this week, and let us know what you've been loving in the comments below!

Random... but I've been on the hunt for a good, stylish-ish pair of sneakers! A good pair of comfy shoes is something everyone should own, but I've just been having a hard time finding a pair I like! A friend of mine recommended these! Leave other suggestions in the comments below!

If I had a few extra bucks laying around, I'd love to splurge on this little bauble! Just think how pretty the gold will look with a tan during the summer! Plus you know this will be in your collection for years and years... :)

Late night shopping (and a little #treatyoself for finishing my hw!) lead to this purchase. Have any of you tried out this cleanser by Tula? I'm kind of a skincare hoarder, but the probiotic science behind this product line seems so interesting!

Speaking of skincare we both use this moisturizer and love it! I only started using it a few days ago but I can already tell such a difference in the tone of my skin. (for reference I have rosaca and very pink skin, so its a miracle when I find something that works!)

Have you seen our April giveaway?? It's a good one, you still have time to enter on our Instagram! (@filetostyle)

So excited about the 2016-2017 Simplified Planners! Loving this navy and pink floral cover!

Pink bags are my favorite, and I'm obsessing over this one! Bonus; you can monogram it!

Loving peplum tops for spring and I think I need to add this one to my collection!

Thanks for stopping by! We hope you have a great weekend!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

SHOP THE POST:



No comments:

Post a Comment