Wednesday, April 13, 2016

FILE TO STYLE // SAIL TO SABLE SPRING FAVS


One of my favorite things about the weather warming up is all the bright colored clothes and pretty dresses. I've been a fan of Sail to Sable for the past couple years because everything on their website is so classic and can be worn over and over again. Today I rounded up some of my favorites from their recent spring 2016 collection!


Tucket in Tweed Flare Dress- Fit and flare dresses are my personal favorite to wear! I think they're the most universally flattering on everybody. This would be the perfect dress to wear to a wedding or even a graduation! 

Basket Fit and Flare Navy Dress- Another fit and flare dress because they really are my favorite! I love the nautical look to this, you could easily dress it up with a pretty clutch and some lace up heels, or dress it down with your favorite pair of Jacks

Jetting to Jetties Fit and Flare Pink Dress- I love that this dress is casual but still cute! This would be the perfect dress to throw to run errands or for a casual date night downtown! Pair it with your favorite tote and big sunnies and you're good to go!

Silly in Stripes Romper- This is my favorite pick out of everything! Rompers are my go-to during the summer since they're so easy to throw on but still look put together. I'm also obsessed with the blue and white stripes, this would be the perfect addition to any summer wardrobe!

Call Me Classic Sea Blue Dress- I love the light blue color of this dress! This would be a perfect addition to your vacation wardrobe since its lightweight and easy to pack! Think how pretty this would be while you're lounging on the beach... need!

Thanks for stopping by! What are some of your favorites from Sail to Sable?

XOXO
Amy & Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment