Wednesday, June 1, 2016

AGENDA PRE-ORDERS


When it comes to agendas, I've literally tried them all. From the infamous Lilly agenda (which is what started my obsession in high school!) to Day Designer, to Erin Condren and everything in between, I've had a taste of every popular planner out there. Though you might think I'm a little obsessive about my planners, I can't stress how important it is to have some sort of planner to write out every assignment, due date, bill, appointment, coffee date, etc. to keep you sane! All the mid-year planners are starting to debut, and I'm so excited to pick out my new planner for the school year! Below I've rounded up all the prettiest planners I know you'll all love!


What planner are you going to use this year! I can't wait to share my new one... you'll have to check back soon to see what one I picked!

XOXO
Angela & Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment