Monday, June 27, 2016

AROUND TOWN // FUN IN THE SUN

Happy Monday, friends! We hope you all enjoyed your weekend and were able to soak up the sun! Here's a little peek into what we were up to this past weekend...

Photo #1: Downtown- One of our favorite ways to spend summer evenings is a trip downtown! On this particular day we rounded up the whole family for a little surprise party for our Mom. Of course we couldn't resist taking a walk down to our favorite chevron wall and pop into Starbucks for an iced coffee!

Photo #2: Pool day- Saturday was a beautiful, sunny (and hot!) summer day, so naturally I packed up and headed to the pool! My favorite summer days are always spent reading a magazine in a lounger while getting some sun and listening to my favorite music. Also, I'm pretty much obsessed with my new water bottle! S'well bottles are my absolute favorite, and once I saw the donuts on it... I just had to have it!!

Photo #3: Room re-do shopping- With our move coming up soon, I've been brainstorming so many new ideas for my new room. "Brainstorming" always leads me to Target for a little window shopping. One thing I've been obsessed with is throw pillows, and I fell in love with these cuties! Totally inspired the new color scheme for my room.
PILLOWS: Target throw pilloows- they have so many adorable pillows!

Thanks for stopping by! What did you do this weekend?

XOXO
Angela & Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment