Friday, June 17, 2016

F2S FINDS // WEEKENDER BAGS



Happy Friday!!  Now that school is officially out, the weather is finally warmer and the first day of summer is  next week everyone's travel plans will kick into high gear.  I know we  have lots of vacas planned and most include weekend trips to visit friends and family.  In fact I started packing for the first trip this weekend to attend a family birthday party.  As you can see I start by laying out what I'm going to pack for the main event to make sure I don't miss any of the important accessories.  I then start laying out the other outfits I'll need such as comfy travel day outfits, casual items for before and after the event and all the coordinating shoes I'll need.

Finding the perfect weekender bag is so important and I couldn't be happier with my Vera Bradley Weekender.  It fits so much and looks great while carrying it around town.

Here's a roundup of other weekender bags for your next trip:




Check back on Monday to see a roundup of what we were up to over the weekend.

xoxo
Amy and Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment