Monday, June 6, 2016

AROUND TOWN // NATIONAL DONUT DAY

Happy Monday, friends! 
Here's a little peek into what we were up to this past weekend...


Photos #1 & #2- National Donut Day: As you all know, Friday was National Donut Day! If you know me, you would know I'm addicted to donuts and couldn't resist celebrating, so my little pup and I took a little road-trip to pick up Dunkin' Donuts!

Photo #3- Starbucks "pink drink": Everytime I log onto Facebook or Instagram my feed is floded with posts and pictures of this pink drink from Starbucks. Obviously I had to try it out for myself (and take a picture of it too... do it for the insta!), the verdict? Love it! It really does taste like pink starburst!

Photo #4- a new Vineyard Vines: A few weeks ago a brand new vineyard vines store opened in Michigan! Of course we had to go check it out in person. They have the cutest things in there from whale shaped coozies to beachy jewelry toadorable dresses for every occasion! 

We hope you enjoyed taking a step into our weekend!

XOXO
Angela & Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment