Tuesday, July 5, 2016

AROUND TOWN // 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND

Happy Tuesday! We hope you all enjoyed the long holiday weekend! Its been busy for the both of us to say the least... one of us up north and the other moving! Between the festivities, we were both able to squeeze in tons of fun during the weekend as well! Check out what we've been up to...

PHOTO #1: SNEAK PEEK!
We've been working realllllly hard on something special these past few weeks! We can't wait to share more information on these cuties very soon!
PHOTO #2: FIREWORKS!

 What's 4th of July weekend without a few fireworks?! We were having fun with the boomerang app and taking pictures of the prettiest ones. These particular fireworks ended up being my favorite because I ended up getting a little bit of red, white and blue!

PHOTO #3: DONUT YOU LOVE SUMMER?

Even though moving took up a majority of my time this weekend, I found some time to take my new donut pool float for a spin! I'm excited to take it back to the pool this evening... and for the rest of the summer!

Thanks so much for stopping by! What did you all do to celebrate independence day this weekend??

XOXO
Angela & Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment