Monday, July 11, 2016

DESK RE-DO INSPIRATION


If you follow along on our Instagram and our blog, you would know that I've recently moved! To me, one of the most exciting parts about moving is redecorating your new space and right now I'm focusing on re-doing my desk! I'm pretty much starting off with a clean slate and I've been having so much fun brainstorming fun ways to arrange it. Of course I turned to Pinterest for inspiration as well as to see how some of my favorite bloggers styled their desks! Here is some of my favorite pics I found...



*Desk via Mackenzie Horan

*Desk via Lemon Stripes

Each desk is decorated so beautifully and really highlights their own personal style. When decorating a desk I believe it's important to have a good mix of fashion and function since your desk is supposed to be your work space that balances productivity and creativity. I put together a little inspiration board to help myself stay on track, especially since I can go a little overboard when it comes to stationary. I tried to stick to a bright, fresh color scheme of mainly white and gold but with a hint of pink and blue since those are my favorite colors! I can't wait to share my desk once I have it decorated!


See those cute navy and pink pens?? Make sure you're following on Instagram and checking back on our blog every day to stay updated on all of our fun projects we have going on!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment