Tuesday, July 12, 2016

MY SUMMER DAILY ROUTINE

Lately I've been seeing a ton of daily routine posts pop up on my favorite blogs, and I have to admit- they've become some of my favorite posts to read! So I thought I would share what a typical weekday in my life looks like! My daily routine does vary depending on if I have work or what else I need to get accomplished for the day, but for the most part I have the same routine every morning and every evening!


Lately I've been addicted to listening to podcasts when I go for a run in the evenings! I followed a ton about blogging tips and interviews with some of my favorite bloggers and shop owners- They are so interesting to me! Right now I'm going through all the episodes of Smart Creative Women with Monica Lee and The Lively Show... if you have any other recommendations I'd love to know!

Also, I mentioned the book I'm reading on our Instagram- If you love cheesy Hallmark movies like we do, you'll love Mary Kay Andrews! Currently I'm still reading Save the Date but I want to pick up Beach Town for my trip to the beach next week!

PS- all the cute little pictures you see are by Evelyn Henson, we are such big fans of her work!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment