Thursday, July 14, 2016

WHAT I'M PACKING FOR VACATION & OUTFIT INSPIRATION


T-minus two days until I leave for a much needed beach vacation! I'm so excited to spend all day by the water and get in a full week of relaxation before I head back to school in September. To prepare for my week in the sun, I've spent all week packing and shopping for easy breezy outfits that will look cute, be comfortable and most importantly be light and airy since the temps look like they're going to be in the 90's all week! (PS- unfortunately my poor pup can't come along on this trip... but he's so cute I want to find a way to sneak him in... maybe in my monogrammed tote?!)


I wanted to pack a little bit of everything since I know our plans for this trip can range from going on a hike in the morning to dinner and shopping downtown in the evening. So I have everything from my favorite t-shirt dress and easy romper to comfy running shorts and my favorite Nike shoes! Also, I kind of packed with a color scheme to make it even easier to put together an outfit! As you can tell I have a ton of blue and of course my favorite little pink purse! 


Like I mentioned before, one day we're planning on going for a hike, so I put together a comfy outfit that won't be too hot. I found both my shirt and sports bra at Marshalls for under $8!



Packing something versatile, like a good pair of denim shorts that can be matched with different shirts saves a lot of room in your suitcase. Casual outfits like these can be quickly thrown on for a bike ride downtown or a walk to the corner ice cream shop! Cute, quick and comfortable.

Lilly Pulitzer dress (similar, this year's print) // Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB // Jack Rogers sandals

Since I'm a dress girl at heart, I couldn't forget my favorite sundresses! Weather its for walking around town thrown over a bathing suit or for a dinner downtown, you can never go wrong bringing along a few dresses.


Of course I had to make sure my beach bag was fully stocked since I'm planning on spending most of my time on the beach! I packed my favorite swimsuits, cover ups and alllll the sunglasses! Obviously the most important stuff. 

I can't wait to share more snaps from my trip next week, so make sure you're following along on our Instagram!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment