Thursday, July 21, 2016

AROUND TOWN IN TRAVERSE CITY


Beach Cover Up // Malabar Bay (similar)
Donut Float // Target 

There's nothing like summer vacations in up north Michigan.  If I didn't tell you I know you'd never guess I'm standing in front of Lake Michigan on Grand Traverse Bay in Traverse City, MI.  With the natural ombre color to the lake it really is a beautiful place to vaca.  The area is very nautical, preppy with a laid back vibe.  I've popped into a few super cute shops in the area including The Dune Berry which carries all my favorite brands such as Lilly, Vineyard Vines and so much more. 

Here's a few of a my favorite vacation looks.  Oh and vacation hair, don't care has my been my motto and go to look :-)

Top // Old Navy

Romper // Target (similar)

xoxo,
Angela and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment