Tuesday, May 30, 2017

2017-2018 LILLY PULITZER AGENDA PRE-ORDER!

Shop all Lilly Pulitzer agendas HERE!

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend! I had a much needed relaxing weekend after working 8 days in a row! I decided to focus more on spending time with family, friends, and my bf who I hadn't seen in two weeks (!!!) instead of being on my phone and taking pics! But no worries, I have another fun weekend coming up so my Around Town posts will be making a comeback next week!

Anyway, onto the interesting stuff...Lilly Pulitzer agendas are B A C K!! They are available for pre-order today and honestly, I couldn't be more excited! I used these agendas all through high school and my first year of college, but I strayed away for a few years to test out every other planner out there. However, as I was looking through my collection of planners, I realized how much I missed my Lilly ones! They were the only ones that I actually used for the whole year! There's really no reason to not love them...beautiful covers, easy layout, functional, and cheerful all year long! (bonus, none of my pens ever bleed through...FYI!)

Also, once I saw this beautiful flamingo cover on the classic planner I knew I had to have it! I think I'm going back to my roots this year with my Lilly agenda!

What one is your favorite this year?? They're all so pretty!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment