Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2017-2018 RIFLE PAPER CO. PLANNERS

*Shop Rifle Paper Co. Planners HERE!

Last year I used a Rifle Paper Co. planner and I loved it! Rifle Paper Co. is one of my favorite stationery brands, and their planners did not disappoint. I was so excited to see the new designs for the 2017-2018 academic year- I already know that I'm going to pick one up for the upcoming school year but I can't decide what one I like the best!

Last year I had the smaller size, but this year I think I'm going to upgrade to the larger, spiral bound planner so I can have more room to write down all of my assignments, due dates, and sorority meetings!

I love that the Rifle Paper Co. planners have such a simple layout that makes it easy for you to customize how you want to use it! I also love the weekly inspirational quotes and the two checklist columns for every day of the week!

If you're interested to see more of the layout check out my review of the 2016-2017 version I did last summer here!

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment