Thursday, May 25, 2017

BULLET JOURNALING // THOUGHTS AND INSPIRATION


Lately I've been hearing a lot about bullet journaling everywhere! Youtube videos, instagram, and especially pinterest! Bullet journaling seems like a cool concept, especially because you can customize it to be however you want!

*via

I love the idea of being able to sit down and curate a planner to exactly what you need- you can make a spot for assignments, to-do lists, dinner plans, exercise log, tv shows.... literally anything! Especially during my summer break when I don't have much of a structured week I feel like this would be something interesting to try in place of a planner!

*via

I love the layout of this one- having all the days of the week on one side of the page and a spot for notes on the other side is a great way to stay organized without your system being too hectic!

What do you think about bullet journals? Are you going to trade in your planner for a more customized option? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO

Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment