Monday, May 15, 2017

AROUND TOWN // MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND


Hello, and happy Monday! I hope your weekend was full of family, fun, and great weather!

I've decided to bring back my around town posts to share a little peek into my life! Also, now that I'm on summer break until September (!!!) I have a lot of fun plans coming up that I can't wait to share!

Here's a little peek into my weekend...

PHOTO #1: WEEKEND FUN AND TARGET RUNS


I popped into Target with the intentions of getting snacks to sneak into the movies (BTW- we saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it was so good!), but I stumbled across the new Day Designer collection! I can't decide what my favorite print it between the blue and white pattern and the palm leaf print! 

PHOTO #2: MOTHER'S DAY


On Sunday, we celebrated my mom! We started off by heading over to my brother's house for a fun afternoon and then ended the day at my sister's for a BBQ dinner complete with mimosas and a family kickball game. Also- I just got this dress and I already know it's going to be my go-to all summer long!

PHOTO #3: MAY FLOWERS


After a few chilly weeks the weather finally started to warm up this weekend! My favorite thing about the springtime is all the blooming flowers and these lilacs did not disappoint! 

How did you celebrate your mom this weekend??

XOXO
Angela & Amy

SHOP THIS POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment