Wednesday, May 24, 2017

SIMPLE SKINCARE ROUTINE


I believe skincare is something you should take very seriously- I've always been pretty good about washing my face and removing my makeup, but since I've been getting older I've noticed changes in my skin that have required more attention than just a simple cleanse.

When I first started college, I noticed that I would get little breakouts all over my skin that weren't quite pimples, but still red and noticeable. Nothing I was doing was helping my skin clear up. After going to the dermatologist we figured out that these little breakouts were rosacea. Since then I've also realized that my skin is very sensitive and I can't use harsh acne treatments. After a lot of trial and error, I've finally found a routine that works for me and keeps my skin break-out free thanks to Simple Skincare!

I started off using the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water, but thought that if that worked so well maybe I should try adding in their other products to my routine! Slowly but surely I've found my favorites and a routine that is effective, easy to follow, and affordable! All of these products can be picked up at any local drugstore!

Aside from my main skincare routine I've found a few masks and treatments that I can still use on my sensitive skin! Some of my favorites are...

Keep Your Cool Skin Calming Gel Mask- I just recently picked this up, but I already have been loving it! I love all of the masks I've tried from Formula 10.0.6, but so far this one is my favorite! It goes on clear and it smells and feels super refreshing on your skin! After I use this I notice that my skin looks less red and feels softer! This mask is even gentle enough to sleep in, however I haven't tried that yet.

Biore Pore Strips- These have been a favorite of mine since middle school! I've always had pretty bad blackheads and pores, so when I notice they need a little TLC I pop one of these on and it's a great quick fix that gets them clean ASAP!

What are some of your staple skincare products?? Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

Angela & Amy

SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment