Thursday, May 11, 2017

I'M BACK! BLOG AND SHOP UPDATE!

*Shop this print here!

Hello, long time no talk once again! To say that this last semester has been a little busy would be an understatement to say the least. Unfortunately the blog and shop were the first things to get put on the backburner. A lot has changed in the last few months! Since the last time jumped on the blog I went through sorority recruitment and accepted a bid to join Tri Sigma on my campus, took 15 credit hours in school, worked two jobs, and so so much more!

Now that finals are officially over and life has slowed down a little, I'm happy to say that my blogging days are back and I've been working on new designs to add to the shop! Here's a little peek at what's new to my Etsy shop...








Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

Angela & Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment