Wednesday, May 17, 2017

2017-2018 SIMPLIFIED PLANNER LAUNCH

Shop Simplified Planners HERE!

This might be one of my favorite times of the year... school's out, the weather is warming up, and the new academic planners are being released! Today Emily Ley is launching her 2017-2018 simplified planners and I couldn't be more excited! I love the fun, bright designs on all of the covers- a happy planner makes homework assignments, bill due dates, and work schedules a little more fun right??

I also love the updated weekly planners and their updated new covers! Personally I prefer my planners to have weekly layout so I can have all my assignments and projects laid out in front of me. I can't decide what planner is my favorite this year! I'm torn between the classic stripe and the pretty floral!

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO, 

Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment