Monday, May 22, 2017

AROUND TOWN // GIRLS WEEKEND UP NORTH

Good Morning and happy Monday, friends! We hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead!

This past weekend my cousins and I took a girls trip to their new cottage up north! Despite the weather being cold and rainy (and me only packing donut pool floats and shorts...ha.) we had a great time gift shopping, latte drinking, and watching say yes to the dress on the couch! I'm already looking forward to our next trip up north, but hopefully the weather will be a little warmer!

Anyway, here's a little peek into my weekend!

PHOTO #1: DINNER BY THE DOCK


We left for our girls weekend on friday afternoon, so the first thing we did when we got up there was drop off our luggage, throw on some warmer sweatshirts, and head back out for dinner! Although we ate inside since it was super windy and cold outside, we still sat by the windows so we could have a good view of the lake. I can't wait to go back later in the summer so we can eat outside on the dock!

PHOTOS #2 & 3: KISS ME COFFEE SHOPPE



On Saturday, the weather warmed up a little bit so we took advantage of the sunny afternoon to head into town to do a little gift shopping and of course get some coffee! We found the cutest little coffee shop in town that had amazing lattes, bubble tea, and an instagram dream wall for awesome pictures! This was definitely one of my favorite stops of the trip...we even went back Sunday morning before heading home!

PHOTO #4: CHILLIN UP NORTH


If you can't tell from this pic, we were freezing! Like I said, I wasn't very prepared when I was packing. However, my cousin and I (who are both in the same sorority on campus, how cool??) both remembered to pack our favorite Letters by Alex sweatshirts for the weekend! 

PHOTO #5: A WHALEY FUN WEEKEND


Sadly, all fun things must come to an end. However, this was only the beginning of a fun summer! I have almost every weekend until class starts back up in September planned with fun weekends, and trips and I can't wait!

We hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

Angela & Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment