Friday, May 26, 2017

DAY DESIGNER FOR BLUESKY PLANNERS

*Shop Day Designer for Bluesky HERE!

About two weeks ago I walked into Target to find the new Day Designer planners! I was so excited about the new cover designs this year- they go perfectly with the covers that Day Designer released earlier this year! I immediately fell in love with the palm print cover and the wall calender as well as the blue and white printed cover!

I'm also super excited about the adorable list and sticky note set and the washi tape set! I can't wait for the full collection to hit my local Target so I can stock up on the necessities before heading back to school!

What is your favorite cover design that Day Designer released this year?

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment