Thursday, May 18, 2017

PRETTY IN PURPLE




ASOS PURPLE DRESS (under $30!!) // NUDE HEELS (also under $30!!) // REBECCA MINKOFF BAG

Even though school just ended I'm already thinking ahead to the fall and formal recruitment... that being said I knew I had to have a purple dress for our philanthropy day but I hadn't seen purple dresses anywhere! I found this gem one night while doing a little online shopping and I knew I had to have it... purple, ruffles, and the best part? It's under $30!

Even though I bought it with the intentions of wearing it to formal recruitment in the fall, I know I'm going to have a few opportunities to wear it this summer! I'm planning on wearing it to a country club shower next month with my nude heels, but it would also be cute to wear to a nice dinner out with a pair of jacks to make it feel more casual!


Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

Angela & Amy

SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment