Tuesday, August 2, 2016

5 STEPS TO YOUR PERFECT PLANNER

If you can't tell by now, we're pretty excited for the start of all the academic planners! Since we know we're not the only ones who love planners, we've decided to dedicate this week to anything and everything you need to know about planners!

Today, we are sharing the "5 steps" to your perfect planner- AKA everything you need to make you excited to get organized! Click through the pics for all of our favorite planner accessories!

LePen pack // Rifle Paper Co. pencils // Navy & Pink pens- available soon, stay tuned!!

The most important thing about perfecting your planner (besides finding your perfect planner, of course!) is finding your perfect pen and highlighters! Personally, I like to use both pens and highlighters in my planner- color coding everything with my pens, and crossing off my to-do list with highlighters!


I also like to use sticky notes and page flags in my planner so I can write down shopping lists, to-do lists, and so I can plan ahead without permaniately writing it in my planner. Using sticky notes and flags can save you from having to break out the white out in the future! (although, having some white out on hand is also a good idea, my favorite to use is this!)


Stickers and washi tape may not be everyone's style, but I love using them in my planner! I don't use them everyday, but it's fun to add a cute sticker here and there- my personal favorite stickers are from Sweet Kawaii Designs! How can you not be happy when looking at donuts with smiley faces?! I also like to use color coding dots to indicate paydays and when bills are due on my monthly view.


Having a few cute clips to keep your place in your planner is always a good idea! Plus, these options are so much more fun than just a plain old silver paper clips.


Last step, is getting a cute pencil pouch to put all of your planner accessories in!

What kind of things do you use to keep your planner organized and fancy??

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment