Thursday, August 25, 2016

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL OUTFIT INSPIRATION // TWINNING WITH YOUR LILLY AGENDA

With the excitement from the Lilly Pulitzer after party sale still fresh, I wanted to share some of my more recent Lilly favorites but with a little twist... I'm matching the patterns on the Lilly agendas to a few clothing pieces that would make a perfect first day of school outfit!

And yes, I'm that girl that walks into the first day of class totally matching my planner. ;)

OUTFIT #1: LAID BACK LILLY


This outfit is comfy and cute- perfect for lazy day or a chilly fall day! I feel like I wear a variation of this outfit practically every day during the fall and winter semesters, but it's so easy to throw on and the Lilly popovers are a great alternative to a sweatshirt since they're so fun and look a bit more put together!

You could also swap out the popover in this outfit for a Lilly inspired college sweatshirt!

OUTFIT #2: LILLY LUNCH DATE


Pack up your tote bag with your agendanotebooks and wallet, throw on this easy t-shirt dress and this look will take you from class to your special lunch date! I love that the Lilly t-shirt dresses are comfy, cute and fun to wear! I can't wait to wear mine for the first few weeks of the semester!

OUTFIT #3: LAYERED IN LILLY


This last outfit is perfect for those later fall days that are crisp and a little chilly, but you don't need your heavy duty winter jacket yet. Obviously pink and navy is one of our favorite color combinations and we even love incorporating it in our outfits!

Thanks for stopping by, we would love to know how you would twin with your agenda!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment