Monday, August 29, 2016

AROUND TOWN // LAST SUMMER WEEKEND

Where did the summer go?? I feel like  just blinked and it was over! Between my work schedule this coming week, an exciting launch coming to File to Style this Wednesday (!!!) and starting fall classes this Thursday I'm already exhausted. But, I always say the busiest weeks are the best weeks!

Also, a little update: with the fall being a busy time for the both of us, we've decided to cut back to posting here on the blog 3 days a week instead if 5! We thought it would be the best way to share quality content with our readers as well as put the focus and effort into a big project we've been working on! So, check back on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for your dose of File to Style!

Now... a little peek at what we've been up to this weekend!

PHOTO #1: LILLY LOVE


After running around all day on Friday, it was such a nice surprise to see some of my Lilly Pulitzer after party sale goodies rolling in! I got some peices that will be great to wear into the fall and comfy to wear in class!

PHOTO #2: GOAL GETTERS


We've been putting in the hustle this past week trying to get these cute pens ready for purchase! Here is just a little sneak peek we snapped while setting up our little office and shipping space... we like to think of is as "organized chaos'. Ha!

PHOTO #3: FRESH BLOOMS


On Sunday I spent a lot of time prepping for the first day of class coming up... including a practice drive to campus since I'll be commuting (don't judge, I'm terrible with directions!). I was so excited to find a Trader Joe's right across the street from my school, so of course I had to pop in to pick up some fresh flowers and my favorite coffee! If you've never tried Trader Joe's breakfast blend coffee you need to!

Good luck to all of you starting class this week! Let's make it a great semester!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment