Friday, August 12, 2016

MY FAVORITE PLANNER STICKERS // SWEET KAWAII DESIGN


Happy Friday! This week has been a busy one... we've barely found time to blog! Busy weeks always end up being the best weeks, don't you agree?? Anyway, since we've been sharing all of our back-to-school favorites and especially our favorite planners- I wanted to dedicate a post all about where I get my favorite stickers to use in my planner, Sweet Kawaii Design!

A little disclaimer- I don't go sticker crazy in my planner, but I love to have a few sheets on hand to decorate when I can squeeze it in! Here are some of my favorites to use...


These book stickers actually make schoolwork look fun! I like to use these when I have a ton of homework or a test to study for- tests and projects don't look as scary when there's a smiling book next to it!


If you know me, you would know that donuts are one of my favorite things ever... so you know I always have a sheet of donut stickers on hand! Since weekend donut runs are a thing over here I tend to get a lot of use out of these... plus I just stick them wherever I want because they're so cute!


Technically these are considered hot cocoa stickers, but I like to think of them as lattes! I'm a big fan of coffee and obviously coffee is a big part of my day... how could I function without it?! So little coffee stickers were a must. These are fun for coffee dates, or to stick on your planner daily!


Omg, how adorable are these little fall stickers?! With fall right around the corner and all the trips to the cider mill. hay rides, corn mazes and pumpkin spice everything you need these!

Do you use stickers in your planner? Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out Sweet Kawaii Design on Etsy!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment