Friday, August 19, 2016

LILLY PULITZER AFTER PARTY SALE!


By now we're sure you've all heard the exciting news... the annual Lilly Pulitzer after party sale is happening Monday, August 22nd! We're beyond excited to score a few goodies at a major discount. You should know that between the two of us, we have a slight obsession with Lilly Pulitzer- between the fun colors and one-of-a-kind prints this brand is a favorite for sure.


Some of our favorite items Lilly offers are the easy and comfy t-shirt dresses (like the one I'm wearing in this pic!) as well as the amazing agendas! Both are perfect to snag before heading back to school this semester- trust us, you'll get so much use out of both!

This year I made a little list of things that I'm hoping to add to my closet from the sale including a sweater or two to transition my wardrobe for fall, a new popover since I seriously wear mine to class every other day and of course a pretty new Lilly dress!

Are you guys excited about the sale next week- what are you hoping to add to your Lilly collection?!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment