Wednesday, August 17, 2016

FALL WISHLIST


With fall right around the corner it has me dreaming about cozy sweaters, hot cider and pumpkin spice everything! Naturally, I channeled all that excitement into a little fall wishlist /shopping guide.

I love pieces that you can mix and match with multiple things to make tons of new outfits that look fresh and new every time you wear them- and that's where good basics come into play! I love finding cute basic tees that are a little different- like the one from Anthropologie pictured above! You can throw this basic tee on with a pair of jeans and some cute booties and you have an easy, comfy fall outfit! Throw on a cozy cardigan, a cute little hat and some sassy sunnies and you're ready for a pumpkin spice latte date!

I can't wait to go shopping for all the fall essentials- now I just have to wait until the weather cools down a bit!

XOXO
Angela & Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment